We provide Career Transition programs to all levels of staff ranging from senior executive, management, professional, technical, administrative and support.
In our process we:
- Meet with the client organization to ensure individual
needs are addressed.
- Provide assistance in all aspects of the notification process including pre-notification
planning, staff communication, and coaching managers in all
“how to” aspects of the notification.
- Are available and recommend on-site assistance for the manager and the
individual(s) who will be leaving the organization.
- Work closely with program participants in providing
one-to-one coaching in career management skills and
effective job search techniques.
- Where appropriate, we provide leads and help with networking introductions.
- Are flexible in our programs and start dates.
Depending on the program purchased, services for all time limited programs may include:
- On-site assistance the day of notification
- Individualized professional coaching in all aspects of job search including:
- Resume and correspondence development and review
- Networking strategies
- Individual branding and positioning in chosen target market
- Conducting research
- Effective use of recruiters and the Internet
- Interview preparation and videotaped interview with feedback
- Coaching references
- Evaluating and negotiating offers
- Career planning and management
- Networking meetings and workshops with other program participants
- Exploring employment options and trends
- Administrative support, office space, reference library, computers and Internet
- Personal assessment tools
- Entrepreneur support for those interested in self-employment.