- Saddle-ite Management Consulting has prepared a Transition Workshop that can be introduced while employees are still working to prepare them for the final decisions.
- During mergers and acquisitions, organizations want to manage and retain their talent pool and maintain productivity.
- Many individuals become concerned about their future during these transition periods.
- The acquiring company may request resumes and interviews.
- Workshops can be presented in half-day modules to minimize time away from regular work activities.
- Workshop attendees receive a comprehensive manual to retain as an excellent reference.
- Secretarial support can be provided for the preparation of resumes.
- A pool of consultation hours, after the workshop, helps individuals deal with their specific issues related to the Merger and Acquisition Career Transition process.
Workshop topics may include:
- Understanding and Managing Change
- Time and Stress Management
- Self-Assessment Tools (i.e., MBTI® and DiSC®)
- Workplace Trends
- Resume and Correspondence Preparation
- Conducting Research
- Target Marketing and Networking
- Branding and Positioning Yourself for Internal and External Opportunities
- Telephone Techniques
- Interview Preparation
- Coaching References
- Negotiating Strategies