Designed for employees who need confidential and professional assistance to deal with career issues such as: personal managerial and leadership style, performance, communication and conflict management.
Program may include:
- Individual assessment of leadership styles and key behaviour dimensions gathered through meetings, interviews, self-assessment exercises and
- Administration and interpretation of assessment tools.
- 360º feedback information obtained from current superiors, peers and subordinates.
- An action plan with objectives, strategies and measurable desired outcomes.
- Coaching regarding skill development required to effectively pursue
action plan objectives.
- Follow-up coaching for program duration.
- External industrial psychological and career assessment testing by an accredited Industrial/Organization Psychologist (if required).
Expected results would include:
- Increased awareness by the employee of company perceptions.
- Better understanding by the employee of their individual style, behaviour dimensions and self-perceptions.
- Identified first steps in modifying behaviour style as a result of ongoing coaching support.
- An Action Plan to move forward with the primary responsibility for career management resting with the individual.
Your organization and our coaching will provide the support and catalyst for change.